We strongly recommend Dial Gold Anti-Bacterial hand soap and A&D Ointment.
Things you should be doing the first 2 weeks
- Wash your hands
- Gently wash with anti-bacterial hand soap and water
- pat dry with a clean paper towel
- Apply a light layer of A&D Ointment
- Pat excess off with a clean paper towel
Repeat as needed for 2 weeks. Don’t let it get dry and don’t smother it with ointment. Don’t bandage.
Things to avoid doing for 2 weeks
- Saunas, baths, hot tubs and swimming
- Sun and tanning
- Contact with un-clean surfaces
Call us with any concerns at (402) 932-9376